Download Rave Generator 2 VST
Wavosaur has announced the release of Rave Generator 2!
featuring a set of classic multi-sampled rave instruments. Most of the included samples sound very good and there’s already plenty of top producers across all genres using Rave Generator within their productions.
You may recognise some of these signature rave samples from iconic 90’s samplers and 90’s tracks from the likes of: Black Riot, Marshall Jefferson and Inner City.
If you would like to hear the sound of Rave Generator, check this post from Wavosaur here.
Rave Generator 2 adds some great new UI (user interface) and functionality improvements to the first version of the plugin.
New improvements in version 2:
• Mac OS X, Windows and Linux compatible VST ! + AudioUnit version for Logic users.
• up to 147 internal sounds.
• sampler vs rompler : load your own samples
• layer samples (up to 16 sounds).
• multi timbral : assign different MIDI channels to each sample.
• editable / automatable loop points per sample.
• tune/pan/volume + volume & pitch envelope per sample.
• AKAIZE effect from hell for your speed garage time-stretched vooooiiiicccceees.
• reverse, awful delay, green colors, working embeded keyboard.
• pitch bend.